The popular Tweetbot Twitter app by TapBots for iOS devices has been updated to version 1.3. The update brings many new features and improvements to the app with several bug fixes. The version 1.3 adds local trending topics, ability to copy, delete, and translate direct messages, go to user feature in search, and much more.
What’s New in Version 1.3
– Improved multiple account switching
– Local trends (can be set in the account settings)
– Improved recipient selector when creating a new direct message
– Ability to copy, delete, and translate direct messages (swipe on a thread to delete a whole group)
– “Add to List” feature improved and renamed to “Manage List Memberships”
– Added “go to user” feature in people search (shows when typing into the “Search People” box)
– Gaps now load above or below depending on position of gap when button is invoked.
– Compose Tweet from hashtag (by holding down on a hashtag in a tweet)
– Drafts button now displays # of drafts.
– Support for Favstar (hold fav button to invoke ‘tweet of the day’, double-tap profile tab to see your own favstar page)
– Various bug fixes
You can update your app by going to App Store > Updates on your iPhone or iPod touch. If you don’t own a copy of this app yet then download it.