Evernote app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad has been updated to bring snapshot notes feature for iPad 2 using its camera. Numerous bugs have been fixed in this update and they have also added titles, dates and location to image-only notes in the note list for iPhone.
You can update the app from the App Store or download it for free if you don’t have it already.
Other key features of Evernote for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad include:
- Create text, photo and audio notes
- Auto-synchronize your notes to your Mac, PC, and Web
- Magically makes text within snapshots searchable
- Mark notes as “Favorite” for quick access
- All notes include geo-location information for mapping and search
Download the Evernote app here